20 Oct Join the next batch of innovating startups – Application is open!
We are delighted that the application phase for cohort #3, #4 and #5 of the Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is now open. If you have a Healthcare idea that you would like to submit, join the next batch of innovating startups by visiting our F6S page and completing your application.
From January 2022 and onwards startups benefit from an extended 10-month program, an increased 80,000 Euro per team, even more coaching and mentoring in smaller group sessions, co-working space with in-house barista (yes!☕), a growing network of over 150 experts and much, much more.
…But it isn’t just the professional development of your startup and the idea at it’s core that will advance, it’s also personal growth. Through education, community events and those around you experiencing the same journey, you will benefit immensely. Read below what Steve, one of our proud alumni members, says about Vision Health Pioneers Incubator.
We are equally as delighted to have a new and even more exciting concept for 2022 and 2023. We are still supporting first-time founders in gaining entrepreneurial know-how, building a strong network, and launching product ideas in Germany. But there are some very exciting developments to make 2022 and 2023 even more exciting…
- We are granting up to 80,000 Euro per team with equity-free funding (up to 4 team members) – an increase compared to 2021.
- We have signed with Unicorn Coworking in central Berlin to provide our teams with a great coworking space. We’re very confident the in-house barista is going to be quite popular 😉
- There is even more coaching and mentoring from the best of the best in healthcare and beyond.
- To ensure our teams benefit as much as possible from this, we have extended the program to 10-months
- Our ever-growing community around Vision Health Pioneers Incubator means teams can network with over 150 experts via events and our increasing Slack community.
Another important change is our cohorts will be smaller for an even more intense coaching experience. They will also overlap with each other for more effective collaboration.
These smaller cohorts of 15 entrepreneurs (up to 4 people in each startup team) will begin on the following dates:
- Cohort #3 – Begin January 2022. Apply between 15.10.21 and 15.11.21.
- Cohort #4 – Begin April 2022. Apply between 15.10.21 and 15.01.22.
- Cohort #5 – Begin July 2022. Apply between 15.10.21 and 15.04.22.
Join the next batch of innovating startups
This means that the application phase will be open between October 15, 2021 to April 15, 2022 on a rolling basis. Therefore you could apply for multiple cohort’s when you submit your application.
Here what’s alumni member Steve Thijssen, Co-Founder of Wavy Health says about the program:
“Are you thinking to start a healthcare startup or want to expand to Berlin Germany? Don’t wait and sign up for the best choice in your life! Vision Health Pioneers Incubator made my wishes come true in the last year. You don’t just get funding but also support from over 50 mentors, co-working spaces and much more. The greatest thing, you will be part of a new family❤️ Last but not least, Germany is the pioneer for healthcare innovation! It’s now the time to start🎉”
Our big thanks as always to our partners, coaches and mentors for supporting this important program. In 2022 and 2023 more than 1.5 million Euros of public funding will once again be invested in shaping the future of digital care. The Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is funded by the European Social Fund and the State of Berlin. The 2022-2023 program is funded by the European Union as part of the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We look forward to shaping the future of digital health with you!